I love a good, scary movie, don't you? Especially at Halloween. Obviously, Michael Myers and the movie, Halloween, are the #1 choice. I mean, everyone knows that mask, and it's perfect for the holiday it's named after. You can't go wrong with a classic like Michael Myers and Halloween on the spookiest holiday of the year. But the original Nightmare on Elm Street and even the cheesy slasher flick, Friday the 13th, are excellent scary movie choices, too. There's just something about putting on a scary movie and dressing up as a witch, ghost, or zombie to pass out Halloween candy to trick-or-treaters that just puts the fright in the night. So, what's your favorite scary move to watch on Halloween?
Halloween Movie Trivia
- "Halloween" was made in only 21 days in 1978 on a very limited budget.
- The movie was shot in the Spring and used fake autumn leaves.
- The mask used by Michael Meyers in the movie "Halloween" was actually William Shatner's mask painted white.
- The character Laurie Strode, played by Jamie Lee Curtis was named after John Carpenter's first girlfriend.
- While the setting for the story is in Illinois, the vehicles have California license plates.
- Halloween is on October 31st, the last day of the Celtic calendar. It was originally a pagan holiday, honoring the dead. Halloween was referred to as All Hallows Eve and dates back to over 2000 years ago.
My favorite scary movie is Halloween, but I am also enjoying the Paranormal Activity movies.ReplyDelete
Halloween has got to be one of the all-time classics, but there are so many awesome movies to celebrate at this time of the year. John Carpenter's The Thing is fabulous, even if not about Halloween.Delete
Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.comReplyDelete