Don't like spiders? You might want to read on before you kill one on Halloween.
- If you see a spider on Halloween, it is the spirit of a loved one watching over you.
- Worldwide, bats are vital natural enemies of night-flying insects.
- The common little brown bat of North America has the longest life span for a mammal its size, with a life span averaging 32 years.
- In about 1 in 4 autopsies, a major disease is discovered that was previously undetected.
- The Ouija Board ended up outselling the game of Monopoly in its first full year at Salem. Over two million copies of the Ouija Board were shipped.
Do you own a Ouija Board? Do you believe in its power? When I was a kid, we had a Ouija board, and while I was fascinated with it, I never got it to work. However, now that I'm an adult, I know this is one toy you should never play with. It can invite bad, bad spirits into your life, and I don't need any bad spirits hanging around.
Has anyone ever had a baffling or scary experience with a Ouija Board?