Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monday Muse

Back in the days when I used to roleplay on Facebook (yep, I'm a former roleplayer. Roleplaying gave me the courage and confidence to share my writing with the world), I took on a lot of different roles before creating my own characters to roleplay with. Micah was one such "independent" character. At any rate, as a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, I played Rehv at one point, and James Guardino was my muse for him. You don't see James around as much these days in RP (amended after written and scheduled to say that after I wrote this, I ended up seeing 3 profiles on FB who use him - LOL), but that doesn't diminish how incredibly sexy he is. The man works bedroom eyes better than anyone. Don't believe me? Then you'd best peruse the eye candy. Oh, and if you look closely, you will see another very famous male model in one of James's pics. Have fun figuring it out. Perhaps that other guy will be next Monday's muse.










































































































8 comments:

  1. Paul and James in one photo - swooooooooon~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - he's always been my Zsadist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sad part is that I still have tons of pics of him that I didn't post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a muse...for sure!! He definitely looks like one of your guys, Donya!! Deb

    ReplyDelete