Here's what I want you to know about this free read:
- Micah's Fall is a prequel to Rise of the Fallen (and the All the King's Men series I'm currently writing and publishing).
- I have created a tab at the top where all the chapters will be posted in sequential order.
- This free read is ONLY A ROUGH, FIRST DRAFT, which means it will likely be riddled with errors since it has not gone through any edits. I put my manuscripts through 5-10 intensive rounds of edits and proofs before I finalize them, and this story will require a TON of research into historical facts. This free read is simply a skeleton for me to build around through edits. If anyone has knowledge they feel will help me make the story more accurate/interesting, please email me or leave a comment.
- This story will eventually go through editing and proofing, and it will be published, but only the first draft will be posted here. Reader feedback is EXTREMELY welcome, so don't hold back if you have something to point out or say.
- The published version of this story will likely be drastically different than this rough draft version being posted here. Anyone who read the early draft(s) of Rise of the Fallen knows that the final product hardly resembled the first few drafts. And I added 30,000 words to the first draft of Heart of the Warrior and rewrote entire chapters before finalizing that manuscript. So, yes, I have a history of completely tearing apart my rough draft before becoming happy with the final version that gets published. Beta feedback is critical for me to do that. Consider yourselves all beta readers.
- No posting schedule has been set. I could post one chapter a day, week, or month, depending on what's going on elsewhere in my life. Hopefully, you will see at least one new chapter each week, but I can't guarantee that.
With that, enjoy the free read.
Post a Comment