Don't like spiders? You might want to read on before you kill one on Halloween.
- If you see a spider on Halloween, it is the spirit of a loved one watching over you.
- Worldwide, bats are vital natural enemies of night-flying insects.
- The common little brown bat of North America has the longest life span for a mammal its size, with a life span averaging 32 years.
- In about 1 in 4 autopsies, a major disease is discovered that was previously undetected.
- The Ouija Board ended up outselling the game of Monopoly in its first full year at Salem. Over two million copies of the Ouija Board were shipped.
Do you own a Ouija Board? Do you believe in its power? When I was a kid, we had a Ouija board, and while I was fascinated with it, I never got it to work. However, now that I'm an adult, I know this is one toy you should never play with. It can invite bad, bad spirits into your life, and I don't need any bad spirits hanging around.
Has anyone ever had a baffling or scary experience with a Ouija Board?
Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.comReplyDelete