Friday, June 21, 2013

The Future of My Blog

My poor blog has been lonely for the past several months. But it was my own fault for abandoning it. Well, maybe not all my fault. Setting my blog aside was necessary as life encroached and began demanding I do forty-eight hours worth of work in twenty-four. However, things are changing, and life might actually be cooperating with the laws of physics, soooo...starting in the next few weeks, I'm going to begin resurrecting my blog and bring it back from the cobwebby catacombs where it's been resting. I'm working on doing some revamping of ideas, and would like to start sharing excerpts of my work, as well as others, feature books I've read and enjoyed, do author features, and start up my writing tips again. If anyone would like to share ideas of what they would like to see, please post in the comments.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment